[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...
- From: Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:52:39 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't know how it is handled here, but on the OOo mailinglists, when
a few messages bounce, the mailinglist software sends you a test mail.
If this bounces too, then you will be unsubscribed automatically. If
something similar happens here as well, then you just have to
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...||Zed <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Which version?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.3.0b3: crashes under Windows_XP