Re: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...

Hi,

I don't know how it is handled here, but on the OOo mailinglists, when
a few messages bounce, the mailinglist software sends you a test mail.
If this bounces too, then you will be unsubscribed automatically. If
something similar happens here as well, then you just have to
subscribe again.

Sigrid