[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction
- From: "Sebastian G. <bastik>" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:27:39 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This might be helpful for those who'd like to test LibreOffice.
Things will become a lot easier when LibreOffice gets included in some repositories.
- Download the unofficial Debian packages (.deb) that suit your system
- Unpack the archive
- Launch your console/terminal
- If you are not root type 'sudo'
- Type 'dpkg -i '
- mark all .deb packages and drag them into the console/terminal
- execute the command
- type your password
- repeat those steps for the desktop integration
Now you can start LibreOffice and it's modules form the menu.
26 Nov 2010, 16:27 (+0100)
Impurities make things work and sometimes unique.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction||Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] problems with Lock files
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] problems with Lock files
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction