[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Which version?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Which version?
- From: Guy Voets <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:19:22 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2010/11/23 Ivan Stephen <email@example.com>:
> I downloaded LibreOffice 3.3.0, but it won't open on my Mac. I have OS
> 10.4.11 on PPC (PowerPC chip). Which is the latest version which will work,
> and from where could I download it? Thanks.
Looking a bit deeper into the tdf website, I found the Mac PPC version here:
Third on the list is the US version, if you want the dialogs in
another language, download the corresponding language pack too, then
install the program, then the pack.
using LibO 3.3.0 and OOo 3.3.0 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard
-- please reply only to firstname.lastname@example.org --
Dodoes can't afford to have headaches
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Which version?||Ivan Stephen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LO 3.3.0b3: crashes under Windows_XP
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Which version?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Not receiving posts...