Re: [libreoffice-users] Which version?

2010/11/23 Ivan Stephen <sipsfm@vaxxine.com>:
> I downloaded LibreOffice 3.3.0, but it won't open on my Mac.  I have OS
> 10.4.11 on PPC (PowerPC chip).  Which is the latest version which will work,
> and from where could I download it?  Thanks.

Hello,

Looking a bit deeper into the tdf website, I found the Mac PPC version here:
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/3.3.0-beta3/mac/ppc/

Third on the list is the US version, if you want the dialogs in
another language, download the corresponding language pack too, then
install the program, then the pack.

HTH
--
Guy
using LibO 3.3.0 and OOo 3.3.0 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard