Hi :)
Wow!!  Good find!  Also thanks for leading us through the "Expert"
configuration.  It sounds a bit like "about:config" in firefox.  A bit
scary but kinda possible.

Something i never think of until after it is tooo late is to make a copy of
my user-profile BEFORE playing around, or at some point where i'm
more-or-less happy with how things work.  I guess it's partly because i'm
never completely happy.  I just know there are tons of config options that
i can never quite remember but that i really should tweak because some
years ago i found a tweak or two that i liked but i never get around to
because the defaults are plenty good enough.

Regards from
a Tom :)