Of course you're right from a technological standpoint, but in our situation, the IT staff came in
over the weekend and literally deleted WordPerfect from everyones' computers, along with all our
macros, etc. and installed MSO. We all arrived on Monday to a big surprise. One secretary was so
angry she left and didn't come back for several days.

So, there's technological forcing and then there's political forcing.

Virgil