On 12/7/2016 10:51 AM, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:
If you find Virualbox works well for you, then fine.  Others may have
good reasons to not use it.

The only good reasons I can think of not to use it would be an extremely
underpowered/resourced system, or you're an extreme gamer...

Same with people using the various Linux distros and different
desktop environments.

Virtualbox runs under linux, and I'd be surprised if the vast majority
of linux users' distro didn't have it available in their standard
package repo.

I do not run a Virtualbox type of system on any system since the early
2000's.  I do not want to have any speed reductions for my systems.

Hasn't been a problem in a long time - unless, like I said, you're an
extreme gamer or something like that.

With Windows, I have put so much security software on my Windows systems
and Windows partitions on the dual boot systems.  That take a lot of
processor power to keep my Windows systems free of any "nasties" that
are out there to infect and/or destroy my systems.

Good quality security software should not have a significant impact on
system performance - if it does, you're using the wrong software.

I am the guy people come to when they do not keep their systems safe
from infections and need to have them cleaned up so they can us them
again.  Many times I need to remove their drive[s] and run them on my
systems as an external drives, since their systems are too infected to
reinstall and run the cleaning security packages.

Why go to all that trouble? Just use a bootable CD or USB stick (like
I've been using for years).