Hi Andreas and Tom,

It was good to see that someone actually responded to the question that was asked about LO. I don't
make much use of Writer so I have little but civility to contribute. I have *reflowed* your
messages as quoted below my signature.

I would think that for the casual user of Writer who mostly uses it as a text document reader like
the original poster said describes his usage of LO, it makes little difference which version of LO
one uses.

The diatribe that occurred against the original poster's signature block is regrettable and in my
opinion unwarranted. While I'm convinced that Islam is in error and Christianity is true, I can
pray for the followers of Islam and for the peace of Jerusalem.

--
Jim