jomali,

On 2016-01-26 05:40, jomali wrote:
Please note that the original message by Nasrin was on a topic germane
to this list. One member with an excessively tender sore spot objected
to something in Nasrin's signature that expressed his sincerely held
faith. There was no intent on Nasrin's part to proselytize

How naive are you? Of course it is proselytising! - why else would that sort of nonsense be in a signature? All superstitious and political organisations depend on increasing their numbers, otherwise they die as organisations - it is just marketing - and it is objectionable.

or to
demean another's faith, as Phil's diatribe does.

My "diatribe" is just as valid and provable as Nasrim's diatribe or nonsense . .

In my opinion, Nasrin has a perfect right to express his personal
beliefs anywhere he chooses, including on this list, if it is not the
subject of the post.

I think you will find Nasrim is a "she" - so much for your general knowledge - but I am not surprised . . it is as useful as your opinion . .

P.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Philip Rhoades <phil@pricom.com.au>