Hi :)
I really like the sound of this!

Cley seems to have created something like an Extension or maybe independent
program to automatically re-scale the byte-size of all images in a document
and i'd forgotten all about it.

I've only known 1 person to create a really hefty document by just plonking
in unedited photos.  Generally i edit images to at least scale them
suitably before plonking them in but such faffing around is beyond the ken
of most normal users, of course.

Is it possible to put this on the LO Extensions site?  Even if it's an
independent program it'd still be useful to have it easier to find imo.
Regards from
Tom :)