Hi :)
You generally put the source file straight after a command and then
the target file (hopefully avoiding over-writing an existing file!)
after that.  So it's typically

command   parameter (tags and such)  existing-file  resulting-file

usually written in instructions as

command   source   target

On a unix-based command-line the number of spaces doesn't seem to
matter but people generally only use 1 space.  I've used more just to
make it clearer.   Errr, did someone say they just clicked on it??

Regards from
Tom :)