Hi :)
Christophe suggested using "tagged Pdf" which seems obvious with
hindsight (as so many really good answers often do)
Regard from
Tom :)

On 5 March 2014 10:16, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi :)
Can anyone here help this university with advice on how to set-up
their system?

Would "screen readers" be better than braille?  There are a lot of
programs that can read aloud the words and things that appear on the
screen.  Braille devices are probably a lot rarer.
Regards from
Tom :)