Hi Amit

I understand where you are coming from, and the good news is, in your favour, that MS in both it's O/S and office suite are losing market share in a big way. Here's an article from Ubuntu founder and my countryman Mark Shuttelworth on his take on MS and Ubuntu. I like his statement that the no.1 bug in Linux has now been fixed/closed, in that MS no longer dominates majority market share.

As you'll notice in the supplied link article and the chart, MS has toppled since 2011 in market share, and I believe will continue to do so with Android, Firefox O/S for mobiles and shortly Ubuntu Touch for mobiles. And along with a launch shortly of their own device the Ubuntu Edge, a great looking device from the pics so far, second link.

http://memeburn.com/2013/05/microsoft-dominance-is-over-mark-shuttleworth-declares-ubuntu-bug-no-1-fixed/

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge

Anyway I am off-topic here, I see a great future even now for all opensourced Office suites, and it will grow along with the above mentioned software and hardware.

Regards
<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge>