Hi :)
So, from Spanish into English (using Quick Translate because it seems to make some amusing gaffs
but is mostly fairly good)

"
Regards,
I write first to congratulate and thank you all for continuing to develop this noble project.
I would report that the official website of LibreOffice is
appearing with me certificate errors, using
IE browser version 9.0.8112.16421.
This may be preventing more people access to this program.

yque appreciate the attention given to correct this.

Have a happy day,

"

Ok, i have just tried with Internet Explorer 8 on Xp and had no trouble with certificates.

It did give me a top-bar similar to the one Firefox gave me earlier.  IE's said "To help protect
your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer.  Click
here for options".  The 1st time i clicked on that top-bar and then the download started.  The 2nd
time i clicked on the link inside the page, "If your download does not start automatically, please
click here.".  Again the download started.  Both times it showed me the download was coming from

mirrors.coreix.net

Regards from

Tom :)