Or you could just install FireFox and be done with the problems ..
Well, as Tom says, I don't think it's usefull to just say "Get a new
browser". Also, if the certificate is actually wrong, then it should be
corrected, there really is no good reason it should be wrong, and
switching browsers to not have to see the error is not a real solution.
That said...

...Or LO webmasters could just stop being idiots and not offer a
certificate for *.documentfoundation.org for libreoffice.org?
That's maybe ever so slightly harsh. I just checked in Firefox,
and the certificate for https://www.libreoffice.org has a certificate
with a CN for www.libreoffice.org, so I'm not sure what the problem
is... unless of course they've already fixed it.

Just sayin'

Paul

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:05:07 +0100 (BST)