Greetings Mark,

I am puzzled at what you posted in reply to my original message...

I was talking about a desktop database as the front-end in a Client/Server application.

It appears your question was with using spreadsheets as a database table.

Did I not understand something that was intended?

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems

Mark LaPierre wrote:> Oops!  I meant to send this to the list.

This is what I was told when I asked about the capabilities of Base:

"