Le 19/06/13 20:12, Adam Tauno Williams a écrit :

Hi Adam,

One thing I haven't found is a good example of presenting / driving some
UI from within the scope of LOo from Python.   I don't even know that it
is possible.  But I've been lurking the developer list[s] and see talk
about LOo & glade... that would be really nice.

The best that I can think of currently in the 4.0/1 branch of LO would
be the wizards, these are now written in Python and manage UI elements
to present something more palatable to the user.

Have a look at, for example, AgendaWizardDialog.py, which can be found
in the source code at :

core/wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/agenda/AgendaWizardDialog.py

The Glade UI stuff takes a Glade UI template and converts it to a LO AWT
UI with a bit of under the hood magic. Check out the UI rework effort on
the wiki to see whether there is anything remotely useful that you could
throw into a python module.

Alex