Hi :)
I'm completely lost now.  I have a friend that is a VJ and he goes on about their different formats
but i have no idea.  He can just about get it when i go on about Pdf versus Odt versus DocX but
that is pushing it.  I'm currently struggling with trying to find good formats for still images.
When i make a poster i can get it as a fairly tiny Png which doesn't get corrupted but other people
often give me Jpegs or Pdfs with Jpeg compression that look really awful by the time they get to
the website or get printed.  For some reason a lot of people seem to think a good poster design is
to make a nice jpeg image at say 4million pixels by 2 million or some ridiculously large size and
then insert it into Word and then export to Pdf.  So the image undergoes horrible mutilations and
is ridiculously heavy by the time they send it and they can't understand because their original
looked good in Paint or whichever stupid program they use.

I'm just really glad i don't have to deal with video because i'm sure people would carefully avoid
using anything decent at any stage of the process and then expect me to present it beautifully.
Regards from
Tom :)