Hi :)
Oh, i thought the user-profile could be copied around from any platform to any other platform quite
happily.  I think that way it's probably best to copy the user-profile before doing a reinstall or
an upgrade or even before the initial install.

My problem with trying any of that is that i keep finding new settings or configurations that i
really like and then wish that everyone else had the same.  Some turn out to be painful after-all
even though a it seemed good for the first few days.  So the problem is more about my lack of
decisiveness and general wander-lust than a difficulty with the software.

Regards from
Tom :)