I have been using LO since 3.3.0 and do not know a tenth of what others know after using it for 6 months or less.

I just use what I need to use and do not have time to experiment with much else. One day, I will have to sit down with a tablet and read all of the guides. Right now, my only "real reading" is for pure pleasure and to reduce stress so I can reduce the chance for a 4th stroke. Well, I just got new glasses, so I may think about scheduling time after the holidays to start some "serious reading" of guides and manuals.