Webmaster...

That would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure many on this list would discover new features/functions (or
easier ways to do them) and I and other newbies would be grateful for
a quick guide to Writer and even Calc down the road.

How can we all help you?

Perhaps, if we could share the functions we use most often in Libre
Writer and how we do them we could all help contribute to the quick
start guide or short FAQ?

Right now, I'd appreciate it if anyone can please share how to do the
following in Writer?

1. Suppress header on the first page of a text document
2. Keep a dotted line across a page without it automatically becoming
a solid line
3. Change line spacing - context menu - where’s that?
4. Suppressing hyperlinks
5. Indents  - where and how to change
6. Turn on/off Fast Save - so document doesn't leave personal info in a document
7. Turn on/off the Track Changes tool
8. Strike-through a word or sentence - context menu again?
9. Eliminating hard returns
10. Print file list of file names in a sub-directory

Then, we could add these 10 items to the Libre Writer Quick Start Guide!!

Thanks so much,

Charles.