On Fri, 23 Nov 2012, Tom Davies wrote:

Hi :)
Traditionally a binary digit is usually thought of as
+1 or 0,
on or off,
that sort of thing.
So i hadn't really thought of what the opposite of a +1 is but voting is not binary anyway and -1 makes more sense.
Regards from
Tom :)

yeah, I've seen '+2', I've never seen '+10'.

people used to say 'me too' but that got pooh-poohed. bad form.

F.