Hi :)
How about someone creating a page on the official wiki?  Then anyone can add to it?  Charles have
you done a wiki-page before?  If not i might be able to start a new page for it but only in a few
days time, not right-away.  It's not hugely tough to figure out tbh and you can give it a go
because i might well be able to fix it without losing data or work if you are not completely happy
with the 1st attempt.

I've lost track of what people are thinking of.
*  If it's quick little things, along the lines of Ctrl P for printing in MSO and something else in
LO (and something else again in LO on Macs).  Errr, i think that's a bad example because it's about
the same in all.

*  If it's larger things, such as little paragraphs or even entire pages then i have a feeling it
might be possible to get rough drafts that are already done.  The docs team seem to have access to
something for each new branch as it arrives that they then make slightly more people-friendly.

Regards from
Tom :)