Hi :)
The trick is not to take it personally even if they have to reject you first time you apply.  Part
of the process is to try to find 2 people that are already members who are willing to and who have
time to support your application.  One bunch of us were somewhat depending on getting accepted in
the right order but it kinda fell through.  So, just apply again [shrugs] if you don't get in first
time.  Copy&paste is good.
Regards from
Tom :)