Hi :)
Ok, so we should just get rid of or push away any devs that are interested in adding new
functionality.  There are a lot of other projects they could go to for that sort of excitement.  We
could build-up a strong core of devs that focus only on fixing things that already exist.  Get rid
of any that have too much imagination.

We could watch and wait while other Office Suites develop new functionality and then try to catch
up and try to write code to do the same thing but without the code looking too similar.  They would
set the format and the way things should look and we just try to copy exactly without looking too
similar.

Let our competitors do the driving and just gradually fall further and further back?!!??

Alternatively we could try to help all our devs by test driving the new branch asap.  Seek out
'bugs' or anything vaguely wonky.  Post bug reports.  Find work-arounds.  Fall back on the more
stable release from the older branch (we can have 2 versions installed at once right?) for when we
need to meet deadlines.

The question is do we want LO to fall behind and become increasingly irrelevant or are we ready to
help push out into the world?  Do we want LO to keep going in the future or are we happy to be
forced into switching back to MSO one day?
Regards from
Tom :)