Hi :)
There are always bugs in any software.  Of course there are less new bugs in older versions but
then you start running into theoretical security issues.  The 3.5.0 dealt with one of those so it
might not be best to stay with 3.4.x forever.  On the other hand there are almost no reports of the
theoretical risk actually getting targeted.
Regards from
Tom :)