Marc Grober wrote

First,  I may be inconsequential,  but I did not see any apology.
Perhaps it only went out on the dev list.....

Yes the apology was issued over on the Dev and QA lists--inserted below.
But we folks on the QA and User side do have a responsibility to follow our
bugs when posted, and to participate when calls for NEEDINFO are issued. And
also, that when bugs are closed we reopen them with careful attention to the
information needed to fully describe the bug and the quality of detail the
Devs will needs to resolve.

Otherwise, let's move on folks!

Stuart

Joel Madero (to the Devs and QA lists) wrote