Hi E-letter :)
What Dan has already done for Base is pretty huge.  However it is in an area that is undervalued
within OpenSource communities.  Allegedly it's one of the commonest blockers preventing increased
uptake or at least it's one of the most commonly given excuses.  People get all excited about
coding and expect other areas to just happen by magic.  Also what he has said has played out the
way he predicted so it's not hurt him.
Regards from
Tom :)