Hi :)
Interspersing or bottom-posting ensures that every message needs to be scrolled through unless
people delete all the stuff that is irrelevant (in their opinion, which 'might not' be the same as
the opinion of the person reading).  Top posting means that most emails can be read without any
scrolling at all.
Regards from
Tom :)