Hi :)
I'm fairly certain there is a list but i'm not certain of how comprehensive it
is.  Any release, even alpha releases have merit, extra functionality, reduced
size yada yada yada.

The 3.4.0 does normally work excellently well and is better at .docX and .xlsX
conversions, when it works.  The problem is that when weird things go wrong that
weren't a problem in 3.3.2 then posting a bug-report and going back to 3.3.2 is
the fastest, easiest and most reliable answer.

In almost all cases the 3.4.0 is THE one to try first because the chances are
that it will work well.  However, if people can only download 1 version, say on
mobile broadband with a low limit, or on corporate networks where you NEED to
only install once then going for the 3.3.2 makes sense even if that means
dipping-out on the extra compatibility.

There is nothing scary about it.  No file corruption or anything outrageous at
the very worst, assuming everything goes wrong, all that's needed is a new
download and an install of the 3.3.2.  Not really a big deal.  Many people will
still have their old download of a previous release anyway.

Regards from
Tom :)