Hi :)
These mails go out to a lot of people and are stored in archives for years but
you are all good so far.  With 500 people i would move it to a proper database,
Base, rather than keep it on spreadsheets.

The spreadsheet sheet that you have already can be the main table.  Base can
read it without doing much to it.  Then instead of using a 2nd sheet use a
"Query".  The formulas are almost exactly the same and it ends up looking like a
table anyway.  When you are more comfortable with Base then you can do fancy
forms and mail-merges, labels and stuff to make a prettier tables, or for
letters, "id badges" and stuff.

Regards from
Tom :)