Re: [libreoffice-marketing] What Can LibreOffice Do To Fight COVID-19? (was: A LibreOffice team for Folding@home)

Howdy William

Noticed this article,
https://www.hpcwire.com/2020/04/22/billion-molecules-against-covid-19-challenge-to-launch-with-massive-supercomputing-support/
and it looked like a good candidate for a share as part of another call to
join the with LibreOffice team since Folding@home will be taking part
according to article and it has a good focus for LibreOffice users in
Europe.

Not that it wouldn't also appeal to others and as I was looking to share it
also was looking at the Team stats page and noticed the Project URL is
probably not doing what you intended it to do.

On the BOINC team stat pages I have that pointing to the BOINC wiki page,
but I'm thinking maybe the main website would be a better choice.

What do you think on that - LO website or the FOLDING/BOINC wiki pages?

Best wishes,

Drew