Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group

Hi all,

As Charles said, I think a US Group, to be declined later on, would be
better for now. So please Florian, an discuss@us.libreoffice.org and a
marketing@us.libreoffice.org would be great for a beginning. That
would also align with the other mailing lists and Regional groups and
would be easier to remember/understand.
Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Sophie