[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:20:01 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
If someone thinks Canada is a small market, try Australia -- or New
Zealand! Even together, we're not a large mob. On the other hand, we
really don't fit in with the other English-speaking markets in many
ways, and we do have relevant local events and organisations to
consider, such as Linux.conf.au. So a local marketing group could be
useful -- assuming there are enough of us to form a group.
I am not offering to be a marketing contact; I'm much too busy with
documentation, and I don't like talking being a media contact anyway.
I do enjoy being a booth being at events and helping out behind the
scenes, and of course as an opinionated senior citizen I can be relied
on to offer my opinion (or in some cases, "stir" as we call it).
Other than Graham Lauder from NZ, I have no idea how many Aus-NZ people
are active here at TDF. I did notice Alex Fisher's strongly negative
comments on the OOo Marketing list.
Graham and others, what do you think?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?||Graham Lauder <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] t-shirts (and maybe business cards)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Australia-New Zealand marketing group?