[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?
- From: Nino Novak <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:56:29 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sunday 02 January 2011 03:02, drew wrote:
Nice video, but in my eyes however, the main message should not put its
focus on "free" like in "free beer". It should not even mention the
costs. Instead it should emphasize freedom like in "free
interchangability of documents" or "free from vendor lock-in".
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Making LibO Remarkable 2||Dave Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?||Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?||drew <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Resent:
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [steering-discuss] contacting LibO and TDF domain holders
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Our goals?