[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:44:49 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-10-09 13:24, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
Goran Rakic wrote:Thanks Italo.
This is a question about 10th anniversary of the OpenOffice.orgYes, there is.
community. Is there a plan to release an announcement on October 13th?
There is a more basic question involved. Do we want to start fromContinuity is the message.
scratch with LibO or to claim the continuity as OpenOffice.org community
I think the point that has been driven home to all of us is that LibO is a continuation of the project. The name is the only difference. We should organize on online splash for the event. Should we ask if there could be some kind of birthday clipart showing on the front page of the DocumentFoundation website. I know they are busy, but maybe take a moment to celebrate and validate the 10 year existence of the group? Maybe a communiqué from Italo in the name of the project?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary||Goran Rakic <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Digest of email@example.com issue 4 (29-33)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Digest of firstname.lastname@example.org issue 4 (29-33)