Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call

Hi,

Sophie Gautier wrote on 2010-10-12 14.42:
Didn't try it yet, but I think of using skype for joining, did you
already try it? I know it's not always reliable but at least, it
allows us to join. Florian, will you provide a skype access?

well, whatever we do, someone will always complain. :-) A lot of people wanted the confcalls, while others don't.

See them as addition to our marketing efforts. For those who cannot participate, there will be notes and records. Also, a Skype dialin is possible, and people can vote between 13 hours on that day, so there should be a time convenient for everyone.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108