[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?
- From: Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 02:36:52 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Marc Paré wrote:
> If you are working on a presentation, could we perhaps organise some
> kind of "Maketing repository" where a collection of LibO marketing tools
> (such as your presentation) could be kept focussed primarily for
> marketing purposes? Did this exist with the OpenOffice marketing group?
Yes, we can have a page on the wiki, but we should set clear rules for
describing documents and defining obsolescence (which might be quick in
this market). We could also create an area in a document sharing web
site like SlideShare, Scribd or Issuu, or do both.
Mobile: +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Skype: italovignoli
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?||Cedric Bosdonnat <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] 10th anniversary
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?