[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 16:35:11 -0400
- To: email@example.com
If we ever get a wiki going for the marketing group, which I believe is in the "to do" list, we should each present ourselves see how many countries are represented. Ideally, I would think that we should try to get at least one rep. for each localization being done for the "l10n" group.
Would it be a good idea to sign off on emails with your country? Like below? This would help in explaining the marketing views that you may have in discussion threads.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Download counter
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Wiki, who you are, national marketing