LibreOffice Fresh/Stable differentiation should be dropped.
Replaced by LibreOffice Rolling. [Or LibreOffice (Cutting) Edge]
Or maybe even simply LibreOffice Fresh.
With a description of they audience/ and character of the software.
Being latest and greatest. With some rough edges.

Don't think explicitly adding 'edition' to name being really helpful.
Every 'Edition' tends to product differentiation (lacking features and such)
So being an edition without calling it an edition.

Point being that with they label no change being intended.
While every name change including 'edition' will suggest a change within they product.
They only thing we want to realize is product positioning.
Commercial / Non-commercial environment.

So LibreOffice Fresh directed to non-commercial environment

How they 'enterprise' variant should be called no clue. Enterprise doesn't fit they bill, IMHO.

There is some room in they about window to explain LibreOffice Fresh to be 'directed to non-commercial' usage.
With link for more info on LibreOffice.org.

Regards,
Telesto

Note: Fresh having they downside that even older versions, still would contain 'Fresh'. Possibility suggesting to be latest. (Cutting) Edge. Would be true. In the sense of suggesting containing of some 'flaws'. Or being new at they time of release But misses the point if of being latest (if a newer version got released). Not sure if it's dramatic, though.

Not sure how much of they in-app labeling (branding) needed. Compared to website directing people to the right place.

--

And btw, I find LibreOffice Vanilla still confusing in they app-store. And LibreOffice TDF edition with Collabora as distributor also kind of weird. Dislike to many flavors.  And still not clear what they Enterprise 'Edition' being about. Will there be pointers to: Collabora Office / LibreOffice by powered by CIB?
Or how must I interpret this?