Le Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:53:04 +0200,
Leif Lodahl <leiflodahl@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi,
All in all its about engaging users to join the community. First
thing to do is to welcome every one who downloads the binaries as
actually being part of the community. "Its our product, and if you
join us, its also your product".

Secondly we must ensure that users are actually embraced by the
community when they join. Open source communities (including ours)
often sees only contributors as "members". So how can we embrace
users better? Should we gather all user focused material on one page
(if not already done) like documentation, askbot, user mailing list
etc?

How can we extend the community to better embrace average users?

If we can make users feel that they are part of the community we can
easier encourage them to contribute.

+1

Thanks Leif!

Charles.