20 Eki 2013 16:58 tarihinde "Charles-H. Schulz" <
charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> yazdı:

...do you think we could
design a process (that would probably go through the website of course)
where we could enroll users (defined as people visiting libreoffice.org
to download LibreOffice) to join any team, such as marketing, QA, docs,
etc?
Anything can attach new contributors will be great to discuss on.

How  do you think this could work? Is it desirable?

I think it will work if we have a convincing and inclusive language on the
related landing pages and Get Involved pages. (BTW it will be better to use
Contribute i/o Get Involved. It is more pro-active and inviting).

Banners or some other interactive stuff may bring visitors to the promo
pages or some kind of survey (step by step) questions like
- do you consider to contribute -email name etc to collect the possible
conttibutors on a pool and poke them  frequently in future...
- have you ever contributed any free software projects?
- In which area you may contribute
- Choice of Local or global work areas. Local decision will redirect to
local community.
- Global choice will drive to specific area's related page etc etc...

Btw we should emphasise the term "community" more often. People think
LibreOffice is developed by some specific organizations not like other fs
projects where community is on stage. I may be wrong but more inclusion is
needed imo.

Best regards,
Zeki