Hi Immanuel,
Le 21/10/2013 19:56, Immanuel Giulea a écrit :
Great discussion so far.
Just wanted to add my #2cents as well.

I was wondering if we could open up the membership of the TDF foundation to
more people?

it is open already to all people contributing and who will contribute
for the next six months.

Perhaps this could be a good to get more people engaged.

You don't need to be a TDF member to contribute and have your work
recognized.

I have been following the mailing lists for almost a year, and using
LibreOffice for 10 months, and I am not an official member of TDF.

Just my thoughts.

Does member of the community = member TDF

No, you can be a contributor without being a TDF member, and your work
will be recognized the same by others.

By becomming a TDF member you engage in two sides:
- as a voting member, you are concerned by the politic of the project
- you have significantly contributed the last three montns and you will
for the next six months, by this you mean your engagement to the project
too.

It is a meritocracy.
yes, exactly, and each one is recognized for the work he has done, being
a TDF member or not.

Kind regards
Sophie