Le Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:38:15 +0200,
Paolo Pelloni <paolo@paolopelloni.it> a écrit :

Great idea no doubt about it.
I have to admit (using also Ubuntu and LO) that the former is more
perceivable as a community and the latter more as a product. It maybe
related to os vs app but most of the times could be just a
communication factor. Also considering that Ubuntu is backed by a
single company ... it should be the other way around.