On 17 July 2013 13:00, Immanuel Giulea <giulea.immanuel@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Charles-H. Schulz <
charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Last you heard perhaps. I open a document on GDocs today, and I could
save it on ODF.

I was able to open an ODT (writer) file this morning.
And I work with ODS (spreadsheet) files all the time.
on GDocs.
That's what I meant.

Download as odt docx rtf pdf are all available from GDoc WP here.
Download as .ods from the spreadsheet.

However there is no Impress download from the Google presentation
application, only ppt pdf and svg. I guess if Draw and Impress were
svg compliant that would solve that issue.

Immanuel

Best,

Charles.

Le Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:28:49 +0100 (BST),