I would like to work on the Education brochure. As we do not, as yet, have any text/content for this brochure, I think the following approach would be the best way to work:

[*First:*] identify the different points that we think should be included in the brochure.

[*Second:*] write up the text on this list; proof the text and get approval of the text by the marketing team and Italo/Charles.

[*Third:*] put the text on the official template and work on adding icons/graphics (may need some help from design team). Some of the text may need trimming or may need addition. Not to forget that white space in the brochure is not a bad thing. It gives the eyes a rest.

[*Fourth:*] complete the official version, get final approval from the marketing/design teams (because it may have some design elements), Italo/Charles. If all OK, complete the Official A4/USLtr and Community A4/USLtr versions.

[*Fifth:*] Announce on the Projects list that this brochure version is ready.

How does this sound?

Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com
http://www.parEntreprise.com