+1

to either of those.

I vaguely remember some cheap&nasty software, i think freeware, that had a donation button on their
main tool-bar alongside all their useful icons.  I would really hate to see that because it makes
the software look really tacky and cheap-skate.  However, i suspect that if we did go that way it
wouldn't be sooo bad because the LO logo is very simple and elegant.  Still i think it's best
avoided.