Hello,

I think by the translation of the name "LibreOffice" in other languages may seem
too simple a name and do not sharpen the curiosity. Here in Brazil, translating
to have all 15 characters: O. And the name does not bring any "sigh."

See that "Google" is a phrase that has a sweet sound in pronunciation. It is
easy to remember and regardless of language used in any country.

"Libo" would have the same effect in all languages regardless of the
translation. The sound of it is soft, brings more "magic" to the software.

Could be matched up in the logo. Highlighting rows and Libo "LibreOffice.

I'll make a suggestion and soon will offer to show my words better.

Até mais,
Lucas Filho
Open-Ce Tecnologias e Serviços
http://www.open-ce.com.br