I will volunteer to represent LibO in Tennessee at a local Linux fest of Users Group.
On Oct 14, 2010, at 9:13 PM, Andy Brown wrote:

On Thu Oct 14 2010 19:03:58 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Marc Paré wrote:
The only problem with this is that depending on where you live, you may not be aware of events
where the LibO brand could be represented. Even if the list is posted and there is no
representation, we could then make plans for the following year to address the missed
opportunity. Not only that, it would be great from a marketing point of view, if we noticed that
there were not enough event done in particular regions/countries that we could try partnering up
with other agencies and host/promote new events.
The events list is not one where we might go, but more of a list where the representation of the
LibO brand should take place. More of a corporate plan of name branding and market presence.
I would vote for a full list of events, represented or not. After which, the marketing team
could analyse the data and determine if our efforts could be better concentrated in a different
way or if we could focus on missed opportunities the next time they come round.
Marc

+1

I agree strongly.

Andy