Hi *,

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 4:38 PM sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org> wrote:

We have deployed a Weblate instance for testing purpose here:
https://vm137.documentfoundation.org/

*NOTE*: *it is for testing purpose only*, the test will go-on until end
of LibOCon and we will make a decision about migration from Pootle to
Weblate after this test.

To clarify: while the instance is for evaluating whether we want to
switch to weblate or not (and/or gather what's important to the l10n
community if we want to take a closer look to another solution), the
translations done in that instance are meant to be kept and not thrown
away.
So don't just write "blablabla" as translation, as those will show up
eventually in master builds :-)

ciao
Christian