[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Wiki page for LibreOffice localization "language teams"
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Wiki page for LibreOffice localization "language teams"
- From: Kazunari Hirano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:33:24 +0900
- To: email@example.com
Hi all libre people on the list,
Are you libre?
Let me hear you!
Are you libre?
Now I can hear you.
We The Document Foundation (TDF) is making LibreOffice(LO) any
language and any platform office suite, then any people on the earth,
who use computers, can use LibreOffice to create documents and express
what they think.
Can you take a look at the page 34 and replace
OpenOffice.org/StarOffice/StarSuite with LibreOffice?
Then you read, "Let us open up new markets and allow all the people on
the earth to use our great Office Suite in their native languages! We
are all sure that LibreOffice benefit them."
OK, now, I would like to propose a wiki page for LibreOffice
localization "language teams"
If we agree on this name of the wiki page, then I will create it.
Next I would like to hear your opinions and ideas about contents of
the wiki page.
At first I will create the wiki page, based on the following page.
You can see table items such as Language, IUT Code, MS Locale ID, MS
Locale ID (hex), ISO code, Symbolic, Environment Variable, Responsible
When I was helping maintain this page, I was wondering if we need all
these items, or if we need more.
The aim of the "language teams" wiki page is:
1. Any people who want to use LibreOffice in their native language and
to help localize LibreOffice can visit the page and find out who to
contact, which site to visit to get info in their language. If they
don't find their language on the page, they can add their language to
2. Any developer who want to build their language version of
LibreOffice can find necessary language info and locale info to build
install sets and language packs.
OK now give me your opinions and ideas.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wiki page for LibreOffice localization "language teams"||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wiki page for LibreOffice localization "language teams"||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wiki page for LibreOffice localization "language teams"||Rimas Kudelis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Norwegian Bokmål update.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Locales list
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Norwegian Bokmål update.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Wiki page for LibreOffice localization "language teams"